Monday 25 January 2016

My Growing mania shares

Heya this is Priti, and today I am sharing few pics from my garden that Id taken some days back..

Lol yes I name it growing mania, as Im really crazy grower... I have ordered nearly a zillion seeds. Yes but don't asl me to share them. I am ONLY sharing the greenery that I get after growing them.

here are few pics from what I have grown

This is lovely Wheatgrass - 
Wheatgrass I am growing out of love, ofcourse I am growing everything out of love. We are having winter right now, so temperature is around 15-18 Degrees when this pic was taken. Every grass blade has a dew drop :) 
Fresh Wheat grass
                                                                       Top View -
This is Kalaunji(I feel its onion seeds) - 
This is kalaunji sprouts, I had just thrown them in a clay deepa. And they have grown nice and compact. I feel its onion seed. But not sure, as the leaves are a bit wide. Let's see what turns up. 
Kalaunji

Goji Berry 

Goji Berry
                                                                  Thailand Sweet Tamarind
                                                                  Thailand Sweet Tamarind

White Sapote - 



















No comments:

Post a Comment